8.11.10

It's Cold Right Now; But Later, It'll Be Tamale

I made tamales. This blog has become so predictable: I used a Good Eats recipe.


These are the ingredients that go into tamale dough. That's right, it's fucking lard, fucking deal with it.


This is a mysterious bag of onions soaking in buttermilk in the fridge. Is it for tamales? It sure isn't! What is it for? Stay tuned!


This is my tamale-assembly station. I say "my" but I really mean my undocumented illegal housekeeper's tamale assembly station. Get crackin', Nicky!

Tamale Dissection 101


I have nothing in particular to say about this picture. Like a hooker after last call, I'm really just going through the motions with this post.


Maybe it's time to reach into the Archives...


Finished tamales. Contrary to the lackluster nature of this post, these tamales were delicious. In fact, due to the disparity between how weak this post was and how good these tamales were, I recommend that nobody read this post.  OH SHI-

No comments:

Post a Comment