15.6.08

And The Results Are In...

These are the goals I had.


-Apply for a job at AT LEAST ten places
-Put air in my bike tires
-Clean my room (aka, unpack finally so I can stop dressing myself out of garbage bags)
-Totally fucking beat Ape Escape. (N.B: this goal is not important)
-Read a chapter of Biology
-Play some guitar


-3. Real win, champ.
-Yep. 'Bout to go ride.
-Yessir. Well, the first wave. The second is just some books, clothes and posters.
-Nope. Pretty glad I didn't. On the last level. It turns out that game is actually boring and games like GTA IV are not.
-No. I don't know what chapters to use, which is a bad excuse.
-No. Grr.

How can I improve my results? Stagger the goals.

TONITE:

Write a blog entry not just about the 'dealing with my stuff' side of my life.

BY MONDAY:

Write a letter to Rose.

BY TUESDAY:

Play some guitar.
Finish cleaning my room.

By THURSDAY:

Have read a Bio chapter
Have called everywhere by me and asked if they were hiring, and have applied at the ones that are. Also check back in with the places I did apply.

SOMETIME THIS WEEK:

Ride to Jack's house on my bike.
Read some Lem.

And that's the run down.